Platt College Los Angeles consists of four Southern California campuses located in Alhambra, Ontario, Riverside and Anaheim. Platt offers certificate and degree programs in several subject areas including school of graphic design, business and legal studies, medical sciences, and information technology. Since our opening in 1985, Platt College has been dedicated to the principle that education is the foundation for personal and professional growth, and that students should have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
At Platt College, our mission is to provide a balanced program of instruction for our students to help them acquire the specialized knowledge and skills they need to take advantage of exciting career opportunities in many of today’s in-demand fields. We at Platt College continuously update our offerings to best serve the needs of students and employers in today’s dynamic Southern California business environment.
- Platt College offers a competitive and excellent benefits package providing medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees and their dependents.
- A highly competitive pay and eligible employees are entitled to receive paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- Compensation Range: $ 24.04-37.01 /hour DOE
The primary role of the Admissions Representative is to selectively prospect, interview and enroll individuals into a qualified career-focused education and guide the prospective student through the enrollment completion process. The Admissions Representative also serves as a counselor and mentor to enrolled students as they progress through their program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone and in-person communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
Credentials and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years of sales or counseling experience with a proven track record of success
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Platt College Los Angeles, LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion (including religious dress/grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), age, national origin, marital or registered domestic partnership status, veteran status or military status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, including genetic characteristics or genetic information, medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or by local ordinance.
Internal Platt College Employees, please refer to the link below to apply for the position: http://intranet.plattcollege.edu/uploads/human_resources/policy/Internal%20Job%20Application_REV%2005192022.pdf